Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bart

[World Cup '17] Questions?

76 posts in this topic

ID: 61   Posted (edited)

Hello !

I'm from the PCM Village team, and i want to know if you can change the FDJ classic jersey that we have now by the French National Jersey from FDJ like we choosed in the team inscription :) 

Here is the jersey : 174326championfra.png

Edited by Pumpkinman

ID: 62   Posted

5 minutes ago, Jeis said:

I think its suitable for you because it is a challenging route and will be in favour of the really skilled PCM players.

It's not about the challenge or something else, it's just about logical. Tour mode = Stages of Tour, Classic mode = Classics. It's just about that, if you find a stage of tour ith coobles go for it

ID: 63   Posted

46 minuten geleden zei Pumpkinman:

Hello !

I'm from the PCM Village team, and i want to know if you can change the FDJ classic jersey that we have now by the French National Jersey from FDJ like we choosed in the team inscription :) 

Here is the jersey : 

The national jersey from FDJ is not available in track. I'm not sure if you have the right jersey in road, but I can tell you that it will be ok in the updated db for road. For track it will just be the FDJ shirt.

1 person likes this

ID: 64   Posted

25 minuten geleden zei Jeis:

The national jersey from FDJ is not available in track. I'm not sure if you have the right jersey in road, but I can tell you that it will be ok in the updated db for road. For track it will just be the FDJ shirt.

You were able to put in the team belgium custom jersey, there should be no problem to save the fdj france jersey on top of an existing one...

ID: 65   Posted

1 uur geleden zei Jeis:

I think its suitable for you because it is a challenging route and will be in favour of the really skilled PCM players.

It's not fair that we have the Tour of Portugal stages, we are playing to win it all and you make us play on our backyard, this will be too easy. 

ID: 66   Posted

1 uur geleden zei Jeis:

are you talking about those terrific stages? @Jeis

03220668e4864b30ba5098bd09e0a1e4.png

or the most famous race in world tour calendar (tour of portugal) added of 6km prolog and roubaix espoirs?0b5439dfbec748e78217c51d1083c2fe.pngof a

2 people like this

ID: 67   Posted

37 minuten geleden zei The_Sim:

You were able to put in the team belgium custom jersey, there should be no problem to save the fdj france jersey on top of an existing one...

Thats absolutely true but in fact it was not the intention to put custom jerseys. The only reason I did it was because you put effort in your shirt and had fun with it and we don't want to bother that.

2 people like this

ID: 68   Posted

There are a lot of bugs when we're playing with 15+ players in PCM. Today we started Eli final at 21.55, that's over an hour after we started first round.

Will it be possible to start omnium tommorow at 19.45 or 20.00? At this speed the omnium won't be done before midnight, which is problematic on a work day. 

6 people like this

ID: 70   Posted

5 minutes ago, Guilherme said:

Can't play at that hour. :(

Can Gui play then? :rolleyes:

ID: 71   Posted

There is too much point at the "blue" sprints. In total 18 pts can be taken, more than the winner of the general classification...
It's not really a tour mode...

ID: 72   Posted

A bit off topic but do you think there will be some track events after this WC (and like before the next one ;p) ?

ID: 73   Posted

I doubt it, since pcm is releasing the next one next week

ID: 74   Posted

I mean during the year, not necessarily right after the wc

ID: 75   Posted

2 uur geleden zei Slomy:

A bit off topic but do you think there will be some track events after this WC (and like before the next one ;p) ?

Yeeeeees. At least we plan do to PCM events with all communities involved.

ID: 76   Posted

7 minutes ago, Jeis said:

Yeeeeees. At least we plan do to PCM events with all communities involved.

Allright :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0