Sign in to follow this  
tijs02

Chat & question topic

77 posts in this topic

As this is the chat and questions thread anyway.

I have the following questions: 

• Why is track being played with a 10-10-10 database, might be more fun to make your own track rider. Get 24 points and you are free to make your own rider: 8-8-8 or 10-10-4 or 8-10-6 for example? Also this is not that hard to put in the db?
  • Can the national champions / world champions in the database be based on the last online career results during the world championships?
  • Are all riders on the best form during 100% of the season or do you have to decide which races to be in better form (for example by database stats manipulation or database favourite race manipulation)?
  • Is the database and price list of riders available already?

21 uur geleden zei Mark1987:

As this is the chat and questions thread anyway.

I have the following questions: 

• Why is track being played with a 10-10-10 database, might be more fun to make your own track rider. Get 24 points and you are free to make your own rider: 8-8-8 or 10-10-4 or 8-10-6 for example? Also this is not that hard to put in the db?
  • Can the national champions / world champions in the database be based on the last online career results during the world championships?
  • Are all riders on the best form during 100% of the season or do you have to decide which races to be in better form (for example by database stats manipulation or database favourite race manipulation)?
  • Is the database and price list of riders available already?

- I think a 10-10-10 db is ok. The challenge to win is big enough. People dont really know what is the result of stats change

- Oh. Ye we can do that, at least tge world champions.

- Yes you can ride everything in same form. 

- Yes: 

Edited by Jeis

Lol wel heel apart dat Dumoulin na een gewonnen Giro een downgrade krijgt in zijn stats !

3 uur geleden zei Bart:

Waarom kan je niet meer met 2 tegelijk spelen? :(

Als je niet altijd kunt of wilt, kun je wel een team delen met iemand.

1 uur geleden zei Jeis:

Als je niet altijd kunt of wilt, kun je wel een team delen met iemand.

Ik wil wel een team delen met @Scuderia omdat wij er niet altijd zijn. Maar als we er dan beide zijn moet eens van ons twee toekijken. In track begrijp ik dat maar in road vind ik het jammer. 

11 uur geleden zei Bart:

Ik wil wel een team delen met @Scuderia omdat wij er niet altijd zijn. Maar als we er dan beide zijn moet eens van ons twee toekijken. In track begrijp ik dat maar in road vind ik het jammer. 

Ok. Allright, it's possible to share a team and play with 2 players at the same time.

@Bart @Scuderia do you know the nationality of your team? 

I can guess for the Belgian nationality, but tell us before buying riders if you like to change it.

I'm starting the drawing on discord now. It's more actively used than slack.

Op 15-9-2017 om 17:04 zei Davi:

I opened the local file but did not see bad ia are you sure is the right file?

I was not the right one.

This is the right one, you sent me on discord:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351069859460677634/352940558806810626/Local.cdb

Edited by Jeis

Is there a file with all the jerseys of the teams included? Because I tried the DB but all riders had the same clothes.